We operate a 24 hour call out service, 7 days a week
From our head office in St Andrews in Fife, we are able to cover not only the surrounding area,
but through our other bases in London and Devon, major sections of the UK.
We specialise in sourcing local trades to undertake maintenance work and provide a tailored service to the occupiers
to ensure that not only is work undertaking quickly and effectively but also at a competitive price.
Externally we arrange roof inspections and overhaul of all types of roof coverings; clean,
repair and replace gutters and downpipes and undertake external painting and re glazing.
Internally, we use suitably qualified and accredited plumbers, electricians and other trades to complete tasks
from changing a tap washer to major refurbishment or reinstatement after flood or fire damage, as well as boiler repair and maintenance.
With Health and Safety making ever increasing demands on occupiers, we also can arrange through third parties,
all the necessary audits and reports.
We then follow this up with arranging the necessary works to ensure compliance,
with documentation provided to back up all H&S work.
We also specialise in ground maintenance including all types of fencing, paving and tree work.
Our clients for whom we are acting or have undertaken work include the Royal Bank of Scotland,
West Register Property Investments Ltd, the University of St Andrews, Alexander Harley Seeds, and Agents,
Burns & Partners, Graham + Sibbald, CBRE, Redpath Bruce in Glasgow.
- Roofing and gutter repairs and replacement – slates, tiles, felt, cast iron, upvc
- Plumbing and central heating repairs – leaking radiators and pipes
- Tiling – kitchens bathrooms
- Electrical repairs, rewiring, additional sockets and lights inside or outside
- Joinery – new doors, locks and hinges, windows, frames, skirting, outside facias and eaves, Fencing of all types erected
- Ground maintenance – grass cutting, pruning, planting and weed control,
- Tree works (no area too small)
- Cleaning – one off property cleans or regular cleaning of communal areas
- For landlords – all necessary certification for gas, electrics and portable appliance
- testing, fire alarm and emergency lighting tests, risk assessments
- Guidance on HMO license applications
- Letting services – we specialise in student accommodation including HMO’s
- Financial management, rent collection