- Location: Central (map)
- Walk to golf: 5 minutes.
- Sleeps: 4-8 (2 double rooms with double beds, one twin room and two singles)
- Availability: LET
- Parking: Parking: on-street
- Garden: Key available for shared garden
- Washing Facilities: one shared shower room, one shared bath and shower
- Clothes Washing:washing machine
- Pets: please enquire
- T.V: Digital Television and DVD players
Classic Victorian Terraced town house arranged on 2 levels.
Hope Street is one of St Andrews more distinguished streets, lit by Victorian style lamps.
This spacious, charming house comprises 2 large double bedrooms, one very large twin bedroom and one single bedroom.
It is a spacious family house retaining many original features, such as ornate plaster work, fine woodwork, picture rails and large sash windows.
There is one bathroom, with bath and a further shower room.
Kitchen and utility room.
Gas central heating.
Prime location for golf in exceptional home.
5 minutes walk from The Old Course